Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 June 2016

SLEEK Matte Me Lip Cream Swatches and Review - 10 SHADES - *6 NEW SHADES*


Hey guys! Sorry this post is a little late and also sorry for my absence recently, the short story is I have been having computer troubles and busy working at the same time, so I had about a months break from blogging but I'm back now!

Anyway, today's video is a swatch video and review of the new Matte Me Lip Creams from Sleek.

Not only is it featuring all of the new six shades, but also four of the old ones, so you can see if you want to pick any of those up too, or see the difference in colours etc. plus I throw in my two cents on how the new creams compare to the older ones and where I think these liquid lipsticks fall on the grand scale of liquid lipsticks.

I hope this is helpful and you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment